- Updated On:
- July 18, 2023
- 1 Bedrooms
- 466.00 ft2
Sugar Wharf Condos by Menkes Developments Ltd. is a highly anticipated new development in Toronto’s Lower Yonge Precinct Area. Here are the top 5 reasons to own a unit in this impressive community:
1. High-Quality Development in Downtown Core: Sugar Wharf Condos is a top-quality development located in the heart of the downtown core, just steps from Lake Ontario. The development boasts spectacular views of the waterfront and harbour, making it an ideal living location for those who value convenience and stunning views.
2. Direct Connection to PATH Network: The complex is directly connected to the PATH network, providing easy access to Union Station and other parts of the city. Residents can enjoy the convenience of being able to walk to Union Station or take the 75 Sherbourne bus which will take them to the Bloor-Danforth subway line in under 20 minutes.
3. Proximate to Major Developments: Sugar Wharf Condos is part of the East Bayfront Revitalization project and is located near several other major developments from top developers. The area is set to become a buzzing residential and retail hub, with thousands of retail/commercial spaces, a new park, and a new low-rise retail building.
4. Close to Major Employment Hubs: The complex is located near several major employment hubs, including the Financial District, which is just 8 minutes away. The Toronto Waterfront transformation is also set to generate 40,000 new jobs, providing residents with a wealth of employment opportunities.
5. Onsite School: Sugar Wharf Condos will house a public school, making it an ideal location for families with children. Additionally, the area is home to several elementary and secondary schools, as well as George Brown College, Ryerson University, and the University of Toronto.
Overall, Sugar Wharf Condos offers a fantastic lifestyle opportunity for those who value convenience, transit access, and access to a wide variety of urban amenities in a buzzing and pedestrian-friendly environment.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee