- Updated On:
- August 7, 2023
LSQ Condos, developed by Almadev, is a promising new residential development situated at the intersection of Victoria Park Avenue and Sheppard Avenue East in Toronto. If you’re considering living in this area, here are the top five reasons why LSQ Condos might be the perfect fit for you.
- Convenient Highway Access: For motorists, LSQ Condos is an ideal location, as Highway 401 and 404 are just a few minutes away. This makes commuting to different parts of the city and the Greater Toronto Area a breeze. With easy access to highways, residents can reach downtown Toronto in less than 25 minutes.
- Excellent Transit Connections: Public transit options are plentiful in this area, with TTC bus routes, including express and 24-hour routes, just steps away from LSQ Condos. Residents can also quickly connect to the Sheppard Line 4 subway and get to Union Station in just over 45 minutes.
- Abundance of Lifestyle Amenities: If you’re looking for convenience and entertainment, LSQ Condos won’t disappoint. Located within walking distance of Fairview Mall, residents have easy access to a wide range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Family-Friendly Community: The area surrounding LSQ Condos offers access to a variety of educational institutions, including elementary, secondary, and post-secondary schools. There are also plenty of parks and green spaces nearby, making it easy to stay active and enjoy the outdoors. Additionally, North York General Hospital is located nearby, providing easy access to healthcare services.
- Almadev’s Reputation: Almadev is a highly respected real estate development, investment, and asset management company. With a focus on creating innovative, best-in-class master-planned communities, they have earned numerous industry awards and accolades. With Almadev’s expertise, residents of LSQ Condos can feel confident in their investment and the quality of their living experience.
Unit Size: sqft
Occupancy: Jan 2028
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee