- Updated On:
- July 31, 2023
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 508.00 ft2
KSquare Condos is a Mixed-Use Development in Scarborough, Toronto. Located at 2035 Kennedy Road, Scarborough, KSquare Condos is a major new development by Kingdom Development. It features residential units, retail space, and amenity spaces, near Kennedy Common, Scarborough Town Centre, and Glamorgan Park. With easy access to TTC, Scarborough LRT, GO, and highways, KSquare Condos boasts 35 storeys and a total of 644 units.
K-Square Condos For Assignment
Assignment Price: $588,000
- Project Name: K-Square West Tower
- Development: Kingdom
- Main Intersection: Kennedy Rd & HWY 401
- Suite Type: 1+1 Bedroooms
- Unit Size: 508+30 Sq. Ft
- Explousure: West
- Parking: Yes
- Locker: Yes
- Occupancy: Summer 2023
Top 5 Reasons To Live At KSquare Condos
- Convenient Transit: The location of KSquare Condos in Scarborough provides residents with a variety of transit options to choose from. Whether it is a bus, train, or subway, you will never be more than a five-minute walk away from a TTC transit stop. The Agincourt GO transit station is just a few minutes away and can take commuters to Union Station in just 26 minutes. Furthermore, plans for the extension of the Sheppard subway line and line 2 into Scarborough are in the works, which will make getting around the city even more convenient.
- Smart Investment: KSquare Condos is located near several university campuses, including Centennial College, Seneca College, and the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, making it an ideal option for students looking for off-campus housing. For families, there are many highly ranked schools in the area that cater to all educational levels.
- Lifestyle Amenities: The location of KSquare Condos puts residents in close proximity to shopping, groceries, and entertainment options. The Pan Am Sports Centre offers a wide range of fitness options, and the nearby parks provide a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Employment Opportunities: KSquare Condos is situated within a 10-minute radius of some of Scarborough’s largest employment hubs, providing residents with the opportunity to work, play, and live in the same area, eliminating the need for long commutes.
- Committed Builder: Kingdom Developments, the builder of KSquare Condos, has been focused on building better communities for families since 1997. They set high standards and prioritize sustainable construction practices, which has helped them become a leading real estate builder in Canada. When you choose to live at KSquare Condos, you can be assured that you are choosing a community that has been built with care and a commitment to excellence.
KSquare Condo Highlights
- In the heart of Toronto East
- Steps to Agincourt Go and Midland TTC Station
- Convenient access to HWY 401
- 2-min drive to Agincourt Mall
- Surrounded by public, private, and Montessori school options
- UTSC & Centennial College Expansions
- Subway Extension
- Employment Growth Logistics, Resulting from increasing E-Commerce
7,000 sqft L-Shaped Lobby Connects Two Towers. The lobby at KSquare Condos features an L-shaped design, connecting the two towers. It offers a waiting area, comfortable seating, and a concierge desk, all illuminated by a color-changing electric fireplace. With a 3,500 sqft fireside lounge and an equal-sized waterside lounge, the lobby serves as a social gathering space, complete with WiFi and a community-oriented atmosphere. The hotel-like lobby creates an inviting environment for residents to lounge and work.
Location & Neighbourhood
Ksquare Condos has a high Walk Score of 64/100 and Transit Score 70/100 in the Agincourt South-Malvern West neighborhood in Toronto. The location is near parks and well-connected to transit with Agincourt GO station and potential SmartTrack and Sheppard East LRT stations nearby. TTC buses and the highway are also close.
Kingdom is a group of companies operating in Vancouver, Toronto, and China with a focus on real estate development, investments, property management, landscaping, and modern agriculture. They have a successful track record with millions of square meters of residential, commercial, entertainment complex, and conference center projects built and developed.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee