- Updated On:
- July 26, 2023
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 705.00 ft2
CG Tower by Cortel Group is a highly anticipated condominium development in the heart of Vaughan’s most acclaimed master-planned community. Located just steps from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) and the TTC Line 1 Subway Extension, this development offers residents the ultimate urban lifestyle with easy access to transit, entertainment, shopping, and more.
The VMC is set to become Vaughan’s downtown core, and CG Tower is situated at the heart of it all. Residents will enjoy easy access to a wide range of amenities, including entertainment, retail, shops, dining, and more. The VMC Subway Station is right beside the development, providing easy access to all of Toronto.
CG Tower offers some of the best design elements on the market, with modern suites and luxury amenities. The stand-out red brick tower is designed by Quadrangle Architects and is a testament to the area’s major growth and revitalization.
The location is also ideal for commuters, with endless transit options available. In addition to the VMC Subway Station, the Inter-Regional Bus Terminal and Vivanext Rapid Transit Station are all nearby. Motorists will also enjoy easy access to Highways 7, 400, and 407.
Residents will have access to a wide range of amenities, from everyday necessities like shopping and fitness to luxurious nightlife and entertainment. The area is home to a movie theater, local clubs, Dave & Buster’s, amazing eateries, and more amenities being developed for all ages. Vaughan Mills Outlet Mall, Canada’s Wonderland, York University, Fortinos, and Lowe’s Home Improvement are all within close proximity.
The location is also ideal for families with children, with several schools nearby, including Father Bressani Catholic High School, St. John Bosco Catholic Elementary School, and Blue Willow Public School. The redevelopment of Vaughan is also considering the addition of 4 more schools.
Overall, CG Tower by Cortel Group offers residents a luxurious and convenient urban lifestyle in the heart of one of Vaughan’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
• All suites have approximately 9” ceilings save and except laundry room, bathrooms and bulkheads
• Individual climate control of centralized heating and air-conditioning in each suite
• Solid core entry door with quality finish hardware
• Classic interior doors with casing and baseboards
• All trim painted in off-white semi gloss
• Semi-gloss off-white paint throughout kitchen, laundry, powder room and bathrooms
• Contemporary brushed hardware on interior doors
• Laminate or engineered hardwood flooring with acoustic under-pad layer for foyer, kitchen, bedrooms, living room and den (to be determined by the Vendor)
• Tile from builder’s samples for laundry and bathrooms
• Smooth ceilings in all areas
• Sliding/swing glass doors to terraces or balcony as per plans
• Terraces and patios finished in both hard and soft landscaping per plans
- Project Name: Cerulean
- Unit Size: 705 sq ft
- Parking: Yes
- Occupancy: Summer 2023
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee