Raglan House Condos Highlights
91 Raglan Avenue Condos can be found in the established family-oriented neighbourhood of Humewood-Cedarvale. This community is conveniently located near Toronto’s financial and entertainment districts, and boasts a variety of services such as parks and libraries. The area is easily accessible via St. Clair Avenue, which offers shopping and public transportation options.
Humewood’s intimate streetscape is characterized by numerous tree-lined streets and culs de sacs. The community’s many one-way streets with few cross streets help to minimize traffic congestion, contributing to a peaceful and tucked-away atmosphere in this suburb.
- 3 mins to the St. Clair Ave West Station
- Easy access to subway, bus, and streetcar
- Walk to a tremendous variety of shops and restaurants along St. Clair Avenue West
- Steps to Loblaws, Drugstore, and restaurants
- Toronto’s highest concentration of Caribbean shops and restaurants on Eglinton Avenue West and Vaughan Road between Oakwood Avenue and Dufferin Street.
- Streetcars and bus routes along St Clair, Bathurst Street and Vaughan Road
- Bathurst Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line and St. Clair station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Allen Expressway connects commuters to Highway 401.
- Humewood Community School has a football park, baseball diamonds, and a children’s playground, as well as a host of athletic activities.
- Vaughan Road Collegiate Institute – has an enclosed pool for both children’s and adults’ Aquatics.
- One of Toronto’s most magnificent gardens is Humewood Park.
- A modern state-of-the-art theatre is part of the recently constructed Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
To receive exclusive VIP access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, and unit selection, interested parties can register today or speak to one of the platinum brokers.